24th June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

List of PSUs recruiting M.Tech in Biotechnology holder?

List of psu's recruiting biotechnology graduates with having m .tech?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  2. Can I appear in PSU in final year of B.E/B.Tech?
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  4. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  5. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  6. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for me to get into PSUs? List of PSUs which accepts less than 65%?
  8. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  9. Any government job exam for Civil Engineers who passed out last year?
  10. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  11. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in biotechnology and M.Tech in biochemistry in Hyderabad
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  13. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  14. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  15. Presently available public sector job notifications for B.Tech students in Engineering Discipline?
  16. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  17. List of IT companies recruiting freshers?
  18. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
28th June 2014, 09:39 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PSUs recruiting M.Tech in Biotechnology holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of psu's recruiting biotechnology graduates with having m .tech?

Yeah having completed M.Tech, you are eligible for applying for the PSU Exam to join in PSU recognized companies and there are many companies which fall into this category and some of them to mention are:
  • HAL
  • HPCL
  • NTPC
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • Coal India
  • Indian Railway
  • IOCL
  • MTNL
  • ISRO
  • SAIL
  • BPCL
  • NALCO
  • DRDO
  • BSNL

And there are qualifications which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they include such as that:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

# The age limit needed is that the candidate should have 21-30 years of age and that is for General category candidates and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

# The age limit for SC/ST is 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years.

# The candidate should have a education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech/B.sc from a recognized university to be eligible and there are percentage which is needed for the companies for the course and they vary between courses and they are:

For HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited):

Candidate should have a Degree in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Production/Computer Science/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautic Branches of Engineering from any recognized University and for General/OBC candidates they should have secured 65% marks and for SC/ST candidates, they should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks.

For NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation):

Candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST.

For BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

Candidate should have done a Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?