5th August 2011, 12:38 AM
umesh tilwani

Am I eligible fo SAIL Exam being a candidate of going to complete Engineering next year?

i have already filled the online form.am i eligible for the exam of sail 2011?i will be completing my engg. in 2012.

9th August 2011, 06:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible fo SAIL Exam being a candidate of going to complete Engineering next year?

Dear Friend

You are not eligible for the upcoming SAIL MT recruitment exam.

Those who have completed B.Tech. on or beofre year 2011, are eligible
for this exam.

You can apply for SAIL MT recruitment exam next year.
9th August 2011, 06:32 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Am I eligible fo SAIL Exam being a candidate of going to complete Engineering next year?

friend for applying in sail mt exam u have to become a engg. grad within 2011.since u are in your final yr hence u will not be eligable to appear for sail mt exam this year.also have ur % above 65% so as to appear for the next year.
9th August 2011, 06:41 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear,

Only those students, who are either waiting for their final result or completed their B.tech can apply for SAIL. so, you are not eligible for the same post...

Thanks.
9th August 2011, 06:48 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear,

Only those students, who are either waiting for their final result or completed their B.tech can apply for SAIL. so, you are not eligible for the same post...

Thanks.
9th August 2011, 07:11 PM
sachin200792

Students who have their undergraduate degree and those who are in the final year of their graduation are eligible for the examination.

As you are a student of 3rd year only you are not eligible to appear for the SAIL exam. So, your application could be rejected.

You must appear for SAIL exam next year.
9th August 2011, 07:23 PM
rana2011
Banned

Sorry Friend,

You are not eligible for the upcoming SAIL MT recruitment exam.

For this you have to completed B.Tech. beofre year 2011[if compleate in this year also be grand]

So,you are not eligible for this exam in this year you can apply for SAIL MT recruitment exam next year.

Thanks!
9th August 2011, 08:41 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you are not eligiable for SAIL Exam being a candidate of going to complete Engineering next year.

as complete degree holders only allowed.

so you must read the criteria before filling the application.

eligibility criteria is

Degree in Engg. (full time)/MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Chemical, Computer Science and Mining Engineering.

all the best............
9th August 2011, 08:56 PM
elango.a

Smile Re: Am I eligible fo SAIL Exam being a candidate of going to complete Engineering next year?

Hi friend
You are not eligible for SAIL recruitment 2011 for Management Trainee
the educational qualification for SAIL recruitment is

FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (TECHNICAL)

Degree in Engg. (full time)/MCA (3 years full time)with 65% marks (average of all
semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, E&T,
Instrumentation, Ceramics, Chemical, Computer Science and Mining Engineering

Or else you can check it on the SAIL website,

http://119.226.214.34/SAIL/onlineform/Download/SAIL%20Management%20Trainee%20-%20Full%20Advertisement.pdf
27th December 2011, 03:11 PM
chint123

No You are not eligible for the upcoming SAIL MT recruitment exam.
eligibility criteria is
Degree in Engg. (full time)/MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Chemical, Computer Science and Mining Engineering.
you can apply for SAIL MT recruitment exam next year.

all the best.
28th December 2011, 11:29 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Yes,Of course
You can appear SAIL examination
But you should complete your graduation

You should have these eligibility criteria for SAIL :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete graduation with minimum 75% marks
The candidate should not have any pending backlog
Final year student can not appear for SAIL examination

2.Age criteria :
The age of the candidate should be within 21 to 35 years.
But final year student can not appear for SAIl examination

All the best.............
13th March 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Can final year engineering
students apply for SAIL
management trainee 2013 exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?