23rd December 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get Railway Ticket Counter or TC job?

Respected Sir, I am pritam Kumar Pore. I am pursuing B.Sc school hotel management in catering science. I want to be a railway ticket counter job or TC job. Can you help me please for exam?

24th December 2017, 10:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Railway Ticket Counter or TC job?

In order to get a railway ticket counter job, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates who have completed their 10th standard with minimum 50% marks are eligible for the post.

> Candidates completed their 12th or graduation are also applicable.

> The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years.

> Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.

With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. After qualifying the examination you can become a TC.
24th December 2017, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pritam Kumar Pore. I am pursuing B.Sc school hotel management in catering science. I want to be a railway ticket counter job or TC job. Can you help me please for exam?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC) in Indian Railways. Candidates can apply online for the Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk job in Indian Railways. Candidates are shortlisted for the Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk post in Indian Railways through Written Examination (preliminary and final) followed by Document Verification. Candidates can find the job vacancies in the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website. The RRB website link is given Click Here
24th December 2017, 08:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The Railway Recruitment Board conducts examinations for the selection of ticket counter job from time to time and age should be between 18 to 30 years. Required minimum qualification is 10th pass with at least 50% marks. Information and advertisement pertaining to this are regularly published in detail in the employment newspaper. For more information, previous editions of employment news paper can be consulted or you can go through the website of Indian Railways.
24th December 2017, 11:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Railway based recruitment's you are required to follow the basic educational qualification. Indian Railways fills up the vacancies through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for several posts like,
> Technical Posts
> Non Technical Posts

RRB issues notification separately for concerned recruitment's. Hence you are required to visit the official website of RRB or else your concerned zone's official website for more details of the latest recruitment's.

Whenever it issues TC recruitment notification, you are required to apply for it accordingly. The basic educational qualification required for this post is 10th Class from a recognized university.

On the other side, in order to apply for Booking Clerk or Railway Ticket counter jobs you are required to apply for Non Technical recruitment of RRB to be eligible. The basic educational qualification required is Graduation from a recognized university.
28th July 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

When entrance exam will conducted after a 12 standard for ticket job in railway
19th December 2022, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed 12th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?