9th March 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Combined Medical Services exam for 37 years old Dentist?

Hello Friends,
My age is 37 years old and I am a Dentist, having my own chamber. I have completed my BDS 12 years ago. I want to give Combined Medical Services exam. I would like to know am I eligible or not? Kindly tell me immediately.

12th March 2016, 09:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Combined Medical Services exam for 37 years old Dentist?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Combined Medical Services Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Combined Medical Services Examination is given as follows.

No, you are not eligible to apply for this Combined Medical Services Examination if you belong to either General category or OBC category. Also there is very less for you to apply for this Combined Medical Services Examination if you belong to SC/ ST category. But As far as my knowledge is concerned, there are very less chances for you to apply for Combined Medical Services Examination. Here is the minimum age criteria required.

>> Candidates must be below 32 years as on 1st January of the year of conduct of Examination.

>> Of course there will be an age relaxation as per government norms for reserved category candidates.

Click here for More Details
12th March 2016, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Combined Medical Services exam for 37 years old Dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
My age is 37 years old and I am a Dentist, having my own chamber. I have completed my BDS 12 years ago. I want to give Combined Medical Services exam. I would like to know am I eligible or not? Kindly tell me immediately.
You are a BDS candidate so you are not eligible for Combined Medical Services exam.

Those candidates who have completed MBBS course are eligible for Combined Medical Services exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
19th February 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BDS , I'm 23 years old .Can I apply for combined civil services exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?