11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Patna High court or Civil Court for Stenographer? List of vacancies in other government sectors?

Hello sir, I live in Patna and studying Stenographer course. Is there any vacancies availble in Patna High court or Civil Court for me? List of vacancies in other government sectors?

Related Questions:
  1. High court Stenographer Grade-2 model papers
  2. How to get a Lawyer job in Civil Court, Collectorate or Sales Tax department at Azamgarh, Utter Pradesh? List of vacancies for it?
  3. Can a Stenographer get Rural Development job? How can I get Stenographer job in High Court?
  4. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  5. Question papers of MP high court stenographer grade II or III?
  6. Who all got selected in the Court Manager, High Court exam in Allahabad?
  7. when will I get the call letter for the post of stenographer in Ludhiana district court?
  8. What are the vacancies for the post of Stenographer/Clerk in government sector of Maharashtra?
  9. List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply
  10. Eligibility criteria to become a Stenographer in Rajasthan High Court through LDC? -- [New]
  11. How many vacancies are available for Stenographer post in MPPSC?
  12. Eligibility to apply for English Stenographer post in Gujarat High Court?
  13. Where can I do LLM course through distance mode?
  14. What is the date of the exam for the post of stenographer(Personal Assistant) of Punjab and Haryana high court
  15. Age limit to apply in English Stenographer recruitment of Gujarat High Court? Salary package of an English Stenographer?
  16. Previous year Punjab and Haryana high court clerks exam papers?
  17. Previous years question papers for Assistant Loco Pilot in RRB? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many posts are available in CISF Constable recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?