28th June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for MSc(Psychology) postgraduate?

Hello, I came to know that National Health Mission has announced the recruitment for District Program Coordinator. I have done MSc(Psychology). Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment 2018?
  2. Procedure to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment?
  3. Requirements to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for Psychology graduate?
  4. Pay scale of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission, UP?
  5. How can I apply for Staff Nurse recruitment in National Urban Health Mission?
  6. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment for Nursing graduate?
  7. Is it possible to get a government job in Maharashtra after completion of BHMS course in medical field?
  8. Important dates of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  9. What is BAMS job scope?
  10. Eligibility to apply for BPNL Center Coordinator 2018 recruitment? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information about National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  12. Is it possible for getting a government job with B.Tech certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about BPNL Center Coordinator recruitment 2018?
  14. How many vacancies are there in BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  15. How can I prepare to become a Programme Coordinator in BECCIL?
  16. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration course? Scope and future after completion of this course?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UPSC Engineering Graduates recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?
  18. Age limit to apply in BPNL Center Coordinator recruitment 2018?
1st July 2018, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for MSc(Psychology) postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for National Health Mission District Program Coordinator Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment. According to the official notification,

>> The basic educational qualification required is "MBBS" from institution recognized by medical council of India.

>> Age criteria required for this post is given below,

@ Domicile of UP:
UR - 60 years
OBC - 63 years
SC/ ST - 65 years

@ Non Domicile of UP: 60 years

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
3rd July 2018, 07:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for MSc(Psychology) postgraduate?

To apply for National Health Mission District Program Coordinator position candidate should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline and must also have MBBS degree from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should be within 38 to 43 years and age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?