27th June 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission, UP?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for District Program Coordinator post in National Health Mission, UP recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

30th June 2018, 11:39 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission, UP?

Pay Scale of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission UP will be around :

15600/- to 22700/- per month and apart from this the coordinator will get conveyance allowances and other halting charges as per rules of the state government and this salary can also be different in other states as per decided by the state government.

Better you should read official recruitment notification of the particular state when the vacancy announces and read complete details and other facilities provided to coordinators in this recruitment so you will be cleared with all doubts.

One more thing, I would say that coordinator jobs are not permanent they are on contact basis until the mission is complete but sometimes some states governments extends the project and see the performance of employees in the project and in complete mission and if the performance and work satisfies the government then the government may make those coordinators permanent as the state government employees so you may have good chances, just apply and try to get the job as soon as possible.
1st July 2018, 01:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission, UP?

The pay scale of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission, UP is Rs. 30000/-. You can apply for the post of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission, UP through online at the NHM official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?