28th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in SBI Clerk recruitment for 12th Science student?

Respected Sir,
I have just completed my 12th standard
with Science. I can apply for SBI Clerk post?
If yes then please tell me about the procedure
Waiting for your reply.

31st March 2015, 02:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in SBI Clerk recruitment for 12th Science student?

I am sorry, you cannot apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment being a 12th Science Candidate. Yes, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for SBI Clerk Recruitment is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" in any stream/ discipline from a recognized university. I suggest you to first complete any graduation degree in order to be eligible for SBI Clerk Recruitment. The direct answer to your query is "NO" and for your convenience and to let you know all the details of SBI Clerk Recruitment, I am providing procedure to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment after completion of Graduation.

Procedure to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment:

>> Click on the below link (SBI Careers Page) and keep visiting this page to know what are the latest recruitments are going on.

Click here for SBI Clerk Recruitment Latest Updates

>> When SBI Official release notification, link gets highlighted in this page and click on that link.

>> You can there download "English" or "Hindi" Recruitment notification and Apply link simultaneously.

>> You are required to fill up the application with proper details, and make payment either through Challan or Online. After submitting the concerned application form, take a printout of the filled in application form.
31st March 2015, 10:42 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply in SBI Clerk recruitment for 12th Science student?

Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for SBI Clerk examination :

Candidate should hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Final year pursuing candidates are not eligible to apply.

Age of the candidate should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years for General Category, 31 years for OBCs and 33 Years for SC/ST and PH candidates.

You have passed 12th class only that is why you are not eligible to apply but if you complete graduation course then you will be eligible to apply for this and other SBI exams such Probationary Officer, IBPS CWE PO and Clerk examination.

You should start preparation for SBI exams now because if you prepare now for SBI examination then after 03 years you can compete to any level students with your practice and preparation and will definitely qualify examination and get the job in SBI as a clerk.

Still you are eligible for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, Indian Post Office PA and SA examination.
3rd April 2015, 03:32 PM
amanshrivastava98

SBI recuits freshers in 2 ways

1. Direct recruitment

2. Through IBPS

The eligibility criteria for both of them is same and as follows :

* The candidate should be atleast 21 years old at the time of application.

* The minimum educational qualification is the candidate should be a graduate

* There is no such minimum percentage fixed for the recruitment
3rd April 2015, 05:48 PM
Member+

Dear,

Yes, you are eligible for sbi bank clerk exam. To appear in sbi clerk exam candidate should pass 10+2 with 60% marks or should have any graduate degree with passing marks. SC/ST candidate should have minimum 55% marks in their 10+2 class.
Candidate 's age should between 21 to 28 years for generals. SC/ST candidate get 5 years and OBC get 3 years relaxation in upper age.

SBI Clerk Exam selection process - Written exam and Interview
6th April 2015, 09:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear you are not eligible to apply for the SBI Clerk Examination with 12th as your qualification. Really if you are interested to join in the SBI then you must complete the graduation from the recognized university.

Still if you have a Commerce in you graduation you can apply for SBI Clerk Examination and there is No restriction about the stream which you have taken in your graduation.

In fact due to the competition between the students this decision has been taken by the Officials. More over if you want to get a job in bank then you must have a graduation in your hands otherwise you will not be eligible to apply for the any bank examinations.

For this you can go to click on the below link when the notification will be released.Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?