6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?

Sir, last year I didn’t applied for the Subordinate Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam of Staff Selection Commission. But this year I want to apply and get this post. I am preparing for this recruitment exam from 3 months. So, I want to know about the notification of this recruitment in this year. And also tell me all the important dates.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  3. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  4. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  5. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  6. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?
  8. Important dates of SSC CGL recruitment exams 2018
  9. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  10. Important dates of Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 Recruitment?
  11. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test?
  12. Selection procedure of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018?
  13. Important dates of AIIMS Staff Nurse 2018 recruitment
  14. Important dates of DMER Staff Nurse 2018 recruitment
  15. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  16. Important dates of VMMC Junior Residents 2018 recruitment
  17. Important dates of Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment 2018 -- [New]
  18. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?
28th March 2018, 04:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?

Official notification of Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment is conducted by Staff Selection Commission is not yet released for this year and is about get released within 3 months.

Meanwhile, I have provided previous year's Junior Hindi Translator recruitment notification below and I suggest you to go through it for more details. Here are the important dates of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment 2018,

@ Date of Issue of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018 - 2nd June, 2018

@ Last date for receiving applications - 26th June, 2018

@ Paper 1 Exam date of Junior Hindi Translator recruitment - On 26th August, 2018

@ Paper 2 Exam Date for this recruitment - 4th November, 2018

Click here for Previous year's SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?