2nd March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPSC and MPSC exam for 20 years old 12th student?

Sir, I am a student of 12th standard. My age is 20 years. I want to apply for MPSC and UPSC. Can I eligible for giving UPSC and MPSC exam? I want the answers in details.

18th March 2018, 09:24 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC and MPSC exam for 20 years old 12th student?

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts various exams like civil service exam, IFS, SCRA, NDA, Combined Defense Service etc.

Eligibility :
i. candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii. A degree from a Central, State or Deemed university.
Age : the minimum age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 32 years (35 years for OBC and 37 years for SC/ST).

MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) conducts exam for various post like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering.

Eligibility :
i. Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
ii. Knowledge of Marathi is essential.
Age : minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 33 years (35 years for OBC and 38 years SC/ST).
23rd September 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC and MPSC exam for 20 years old 12th student?

Hi i am studying in bsc radiology in 1st year ...... Can I eligible to mpsc and upsc .... Plzz sir give me answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?