18th April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UPSC or MPSC government exam with the age of 34 years?

I m 34 yr old, I was preparing for competitive exam, but I didn't select in mains exam can I give any competitive exam for gov job like Upsc or Mpsc for post of class 1/2? Can you please give me the more details on the same for me to understand the criteria?

19th April 2016, 10:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC or MPSC government exam with the age of 34 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m 34 yr old, I was preparing for competitive exam, but I didn't select in mains exam can I give any competitive exam for gov job like Upsc or Mpsc for post of class 1/2? Can you please give me the more details on the same for me to understand the criteria?
Your age now 34 years old so you are not eligible for UPSC and MPSC exam.

If you are a from general category, then you are not eligible for UPSC and MPSC exams.

Maximum age criteria for UPSC and MPSC exam is 32 years.
19th April 2016, 11:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC or MPSC government exam with the age of 34 years?

No, you have crossed the maximum age limit to appear for UPSC or MPSC.

The age limit to appear for UPSC is 21-32 years and for MPSC is 19-33 years. But, there is relaxation in age for candidates of reserved category.

So, if you belong to reserved category, you can appear for examination. But have to qualify in all the stages of examination for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th April 2016, 07:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Here I will give you the age criteria to apply for UPSC or MPSC government exam:

Age limit for general category is 21 to 30 years.

Age limit for OBC category in 21 to 33 years (relaxation of 3 years).

Age limit for SC/ ST category is 21 to 35 years.
19th April 2016, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit to apply for UPSC or MPSC government examinations is 32 years. If you belong to any reserved category, then age relaxation will be applicable to you as per your reserved category. For OBC candidates, it s 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years.So, if you belong to any reserved category, you are eligible to apply for UPSC or MPSC government examination at the age of 34 years.
25th June 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 31 years old lady seeking for government job. Which category should I choose for MPSC exams? as I have dine my masters in compuyers. Pls suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?