15th July 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment for LLB graduate?

Hello friends, I have done LLB and I want to apply for Oath Commissioner post in Karnataka High Court. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

16th July 2018, 09:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment for LLB graduate?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> You should have practice as an advocate of of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 13.07.2018.

--> Age Limit :- Maximum 35 years as on 31st July 2018
16th July 2018, 03:48 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment for LLB graduate?

Hi

Sir / Madam,

Eligibility Criteria :

1. Advocates who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more the 4 years.

2. Age limit : 35 years maximum.

3. Selection Process:

Phase I : Written exam.

Phase II :Interview.

Important Dates :

1. Notification release : 13 July 2018.

2. Apply Online start : 13 July 2018.

3. Application last date : 31 July 2018.

Number of Vacancies : 834.

All the best.............
16th July 2018, 08:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The advocates who are practicing law in court for the past 2 to 4 years are eligible to apply for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment. The age of the candidates should not exceed 35 years. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/) and apply.
18th July 2018, 10:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment is given below,

>> Candidates who are practicing as lawyers for not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years as on 13th July, 2018 will be eligible for the post.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years as on last date for receipt of applications.

>> Last date for receipt of applications is 31st July, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?