6th July 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become a Kisan Salahkar for a 12th Science student?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and got 71% marks. I want to do job as Kisan Salahkar in Bihar. Please tell me eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Acturial science entrance exam after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  3. How to apply for the sales tax inspector post in Delhi? Best books and institutes offering coaching for it?
  4. How can a commerce student become a Pilot after completing 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for non science student to become a Pilot?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?
  6. Eligibility criteria and percentage required to apply in CENTAC for 12th Science student?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Com in Symbiosis College for 12th PCM candidate?
  9. What are the courses available to study in MS University, Vadodara for 12th Science student? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  12. What is the process for doing higher graduation from a government university in India? -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? I am a 11th science student
  14. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  17. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Bioanalytical Science from BARC being a M.Sc Bioanalytical Science student? When will be the entrance exam held? What will be the fees for general category student?
  18. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks?
6th July 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Kisan Salahkar for a 12th Science student?

To be eligible to become a Kisan Salahkar, you must have to pursue B.Sc. degree course in agriculture / Dairy Science / Veterinary Science / Animal Husbandry / Fisheries or equivalent from a recognised university.

You must be in between 21-64 years old as on 1st August of the year of examination. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to become a Kisan Salahkar.
6th July 2016, 08:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Kisan Salahkar for a 12th Science student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a Kisan Salahkar:

No, you are not eligible to become a Kisan Salahkar being a 12th Class candidate. The minimum qualification required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Sc degree in
* Dairy Science
* Agriculture
* Animal Husbandry
* Fisheries
* Veterinary Science from a recognized university.

>> As the minimum educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree", I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> I suggest you to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible.
7th July 2016, 12:30 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and got 71% marks. I want to do job as Kisan Salahkar in Bihar. Please tell me eligibility criteria for it?
Candidates who studied B.Sc in Agriculture/ Dairy Science/ Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Fisheries from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Kisan Salahkar post in Bihar. The age should be between 21 to 64 years. You have only studied 12th now, so you have to study any one of the major given above in your graduation to become a Kisan Salahkar. The recruitment will be done by Bihar Agricultural Department. There will be a written test for the selection.
7th July 2016, 11:04 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You can not apply for the Kisan Salahkar post in Bihar as you are not fulfilling the criteria. Below I have mentioned the Education Qualification & Age Limit which required.

Education Qualification:-

A candidate must be a degree holder in B.Sc/Agriculture/Dairy Science/Fishery/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science from a recognized University.

Age Limit:-

Minimum age to apply for this job is 21 years

maximum age to apply for this job is 64 years.

So, first of all complete your graduation in above mentioned subjects.
8th July 2016, 12:29 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bihar Recruitment of Kisan Salahkar :

-The candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Animal Husbandry/ Fisheries/ Forestry/ Botanical Science/ I.Sc. Agriculture and ISC eligible farmers who have been dependent on agriculture completely.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 64 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?