9th November 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should i study after 12th from Commerce to become eligible for UPSC jobs?

I am studying class 12th commerce in cbsc board. What should I do after 12th to get upsc central government jobs? Please help me I'll be thankful.

9th November 2015, 10:17 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should i study after 12th from Commerce to become eligible for UPSC jobs?

As you have pursued class 12 from commerce background, it is advisable to opt for any of the commerce related courses like B.Com, BBA etc.., as per your interest.

As the minimum eligibility criteria for applying UPSC jobs is that the candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

As the candidate must have to check the eligibility criteria before applying the UPSC jobs, as some of the posts ask for certain subjects should be studied in class 12 and graduation.
10th November 2015, 12:29 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject should i study after 12th from Commerce to become eligible for UPSC jobs?

UPSC stands for the Union Public Services Commission. It conducts so many entrance exam and for majority of entrance exams the eligibility criteria is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So after 10+2 in commerce stream, you can do bachelor's degree in any stream as per your interest after that you can apply for the following entrance exams:

1. Civil Services exam.

2. Combined Defence Services exam.

3. Indian Forest Services exam.

4. Central Police Force exam etc.

You must crack all the stages of exam to get the required job.
10th November 2015, 06:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and as the name suggests it is a commission which conducts several examination for recruitment as government employees in different fields.

Usually, UPSC examination is used at the Place of Civil Services examination which is conducted once every year for the recruitment in the administrative field such as IAS, IPS, etc. .

For appearing in the same examinations you must have the qualifications given here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have either completed your graduation degree course or must be in the final year of same degree course with any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

* Your age must be within 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

The examination is organised in three stages which are as Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview respectively.

For further details regarding the same examination or any other examinations conducted by UPSC you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
10th November 2015, 10:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying class 12th commerce in cbsc board. What should I do after 12th to get upsc central government jobs? Please help me I'll be thankful.
You can operate any stream in Graduation after completing 12th standard. Once, after completing Graduation you can apply for the below UPSC exams,

- Combined Defense Services Examination
- Civil Services Examination

Eligibility Criteria:

- Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for UPSC exam and final year students are also eligible.

- The candidate must be between the age of 21 years and 30 years and SC / ST candidates will have five years of upper age limit. Three years for OBC candidates.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
14th November 2015, 08:52 PM
Brain Oconner
Junior Member+

As you have pursued class 12 from commerce background,

It is advisable to opt for any of the commerce related courses like B.Com, B.B.A etc

As per your interest.

As the minimum eligibility criteria for applying U.P.S.C jobs is that the candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

As the candidate must have to check the eligibility criteria before applying the U.P.S.C jobs,

As some of the posts ask for certain subjects should be studied in class 12 and graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?