16th January 2016, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for joining PSU as a Security Officer?

I have taken VRS from cpmf as assistant commandant after 25 years of service. And presently i am working as security/admin head in private company. I have rich experience in security and administration. Now i want to join psu. So kindly guide me regarding the eligibility criteria?

Regards

14th June 2016, 11:45 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for joining PSU as a Security Officer?

If you are willing to join any PSU for the post of Security Officer then you should definitely have some OLQ's. Being a Security officer is not an easy task so you should have ample amount of experience in it.
Since you have good experience in the Armed Forces but the designation will speak for you and also the knowledge and the dedication you did towards the work.
Security Officer will be recruited on the basis of Rank with Major or Captain. Being an Assistant Commander you will have a very less chance but the experience in the Armed Forces might help you to get a good job.
4th July 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for joining PSU as a Security Officer?

I am a nepalese citizen. Can I appear for PSU. As I am studying mechanical engineering now.I am studying from government of india as scholarship.(Indian Embassy Kathmandu).So i just wanted to know that what advantages i can get if i get selected in PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?