1st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Special Protection Force?

I'm 20 year old Boy. I'm in last year of bachelor degree of Commerce. I just want to join this Special force and for that I gave my full dedication. I found information on internet, but I can't get it so please tell me a way that how do I join this group?

2nd December 2017, 09:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Special Protection Force?

To get a job in special protection force, at first you have to complete your graduation with minimum 55% to 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation will e applicable on reserved category candidates as per the norms of government.

Candidates will have to appear for a written examination and the selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination followed by physical and medical examination.
2nd December 2017, 08:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Special Protection Force?

In order to join Special Protection Force, you should have completed your 12th standard form a recognised board. Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years and age relaxation will be provided as government norms.

The selection of the candidate will depend upon the results obtained in various physical and medical exams. As you are going to complete your graduation, so you are eligible to apply for special protection force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?