14th January 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I need to crack to get job in a government hospital?

To get government job in government hospital which exam I need to pass and which book i need to study? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer from you all as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam we need to clear for getting a government job in government hospital?
  2. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  3. What should I do so that I could get a job in Hospital Pharmacy in Government Hospital? Is there any exam?
  4. Which Entrance Exams should I appear for to get a Job in Government Hospital?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?
  6. Advantages and disadvantages of working in Government Hospital over Private Hospital for Nursing graduate?
  7. What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital?
  8. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  9. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  10. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  11. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  12. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  13. How to get a government job while working in one of the multispeciallity hospital as junior doctor?
  14. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  16. How can I get a good job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  17. How may I find a job in government hospital after completing 4 years BHMS course?
  18. List of college in India for M.D.S? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
15th January 2017, 09:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I need to crack to get job in a government hospital?

Actually according to your query I am not able to understand that whether you have done something like a training in hospitality or something related to medical. To get job in government hospital a candidate must have done a training in medical such as MBBS, pharmacy, nursing, BAMS etc. If you have not done something related to medical field then you cannot get government job in hospital. But according to me if you have done your graduation in any field then you can go for MBA in hospital management and after completion of that you can get job in hospital as a hospital manager or supervisor.
15th January 2017, 09:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Hospital staff is consists of doctors, nurses government nurses, what boys, pharmacists etc. To work in hospital you must have done a training in hospitality related to medical field. As you have not mentioned that from field you belong to whether medical or non medical so how I can tell you that which exam you can crack to get job in government hospital. Moreover there are various short term courses are there which you can pursue after graduation as post graduation in order to work in hospital such as MBA in Hospitality Management etc.
16th January 2017, 09:35 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

There are different types of job offered by hospital like Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Clerk, accountant, computer operator, etc. For getting these jobs you need a qualification of MBBS, MBMS, MBDS, B.COM, B-PHARMA, D-PHARMA, BCA, MCA etc. You have to crack the government exam to get the government job, exams like Research pharmacist exam, Drug inspector exam, Poly Technic Lecturer (D-Pharmacy) exam, Hospital pharmacist, CCSH, SSC, etc. And also you can follow a newspaper named Employment newspaper to get update on the upcoming government exams.
Hope this will help you. All the best.
11th November 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

To get government job in primary health care centre which exam need to crack
16th July 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc Nursing with 6 years of experience and then persuaded MBA in Healthcare a Hospitals from Symbiosis Institute. I'm seeking for government job as a hospital administrator. Please can you provide me with information as to which competitive exams should be given.
30th July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I am B. Sc Computer Science graduate. What exam I need to clear to get the job in government Hospital
2nd January 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc nursing,which exm i have to crack for government nurse
17th April 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any nutritionist or dietitian post in government hospitals
15th July 2020, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in cardiology technician now which exam we have to crack to get job in government hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?