9th September 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose Banking field in comparison to IT companies jobs?

I am going to choose bank clerk exam. And i have rejected my college placements for IT companies for this.

Am i doing correct or not?

10th September 2015, 09:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to choose Banking field in comparison to IT companies jobs?

Yes definitely Banking is good sector when compared to " Software field " since there are many advantages when compared to Software field.

More over in the field of software you will be working in large amount of business hours. And also there is a lack of security in Software filed.

Once boom is down then you will be in trouble as you may lost your job.
10th September 2015, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to choose Banking field in comparison to IT companies jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to choose bank clerk exam. And i have rejected my college placements for IT companies for this.

Am i doing correct or not?
Yes, it is good to choose banking field in comparison to IT companies jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
10th September 2015, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you can get a government job in a bank then you have a bright future. Job in a private bank is not a secure job against a PSU bank job. If you want job in IT company then you must get job in a top MNC to make a good career.

Therefore, go for PSU banks job and if you can clear it then it is better than IT job which is more volatile in comparison to a bank job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?