22nd May 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy after completing 10th? Entrance exam to join?

Sir,
Can you please tell me that how I can join
Indian Navy after completing class 10?
What is the entrance exam there for joining?
Kindly let me know immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

23rd May 2015, 09:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completing 10th? Entrance exam to join?

Yes dear you don't have any chance to apply for Indian Navy after successful completion of 10th. To join in Indian Navy there is a Entrance exam called " NDA ( National Defense Academy )for 12th candidates .

For the details regarding the NDA Examination you need to have a look on the below information.

Eligibility for NDA :

1.For Indian Navy, you should complete 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry are the main subjects from the recognized university.

2.Age should be in between these limits

* Minimum Age : 16 1/2 years

Maximum Age : 19 years

Notification will be released in the month of Oct/Nov and April/May

Date of Examination Tentatively : April/ May and Sept /Oct

Once you cleared the written examination there will be a " SSB Interview " to join in Indian Navy.

So for this you must complete 12th at least.
24th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completing 10th? Entrance exam to join?

If you are a Male candidate , then you can join in NAVY after completion of 12th with PCM subejcts through NDA exam .

If you are Female candidate , then you should complete Graduation to join in Navy.

~ If you are male candidate , then you should complete 12th with Physics , Mathematics and Chemistry as your main subjects in 12th . After completion of 12th , you can apply for the National defence academy exam to join in Navy.

Age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only to apply for the nda exam .
Your 12th shouldbe completed from a recognised Board.
You shouldbe a citizen of India

Selection process is ,

1. written exam
2. ssb interview
3. medical test

Exam syllabus is ,

1. general ability
2. maths

~ If you are Female candidate , then you can apply for the CDS exam to join in Navy , after completion of Graduation .
Age shouldbe in between 19-22 years to join in Navy through CDS exam .
24th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join in Indian Navy after completion of your 10th standard, first you need to pursue your 11th and 12th standards with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board and you need to appear in NDA examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination to join in Indian Navy is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 19 years.

3. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
24th May 2015, 05:37 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me that how I can join
Indian Navy after completing class 10?
What is the entrance exam there for joining?
Kindly let me know immediately.
Waiting for your reply.
To join Indian Navy, you have to complete your 11th and 12th std. After completing Intermediate, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by NDA Examination. NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for admission to Army Wings, Navy Wings and Air Force Wings.

NDA Eligibility:

-You must be Citizen of India.
-You should have completed intermediate with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.
-Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.
-Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.
-Final year of 12th exam may also apply.
-You must be physically and mentally fit while appearing for this examination.

The notification will be published in the month of July or August in the official website of UPSC as well as Employment Newspaper.

Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?