30th January 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I take in 10+2 to join Indian Police Service easily?

Actually, Sir I want to know which subjects should I take in the 10+2 that helps me to join Indian Police Service little easily.

1st February 2015, 04:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I take in 10+2 to join Indian Police Service easily?

If you are interested to join in Indian Police Service, I suggest you to opt for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects along with English as a subject in your 11th and 12th standard in a recognised board. After completion of 12th standard, you can pursue Bachelor's degree course in B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A/B.B.A, etc. After completion of your Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university, you can apply for IPS examination. By qualifying IPS written test, you will be called for personal interview and medical test, by qualifying in all these rounds, you can join in Indian Police Service.
4th October 2020, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I take in 10 2 to join Indian Police Service easily?

First of all in 11th class which subject to take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?