22nd August 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after M.A Urdu and computer course

Sir, I have completed M.A in Urdu with distinction and have completed basic computer course with good marks. I want you to advice me a good government job for which I am eligible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  2. Which Urdu course is suitable to become a teacher in UK/UP? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) course for a Government teacher?
  4. Eligibility for doing PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher who have done MA in Urdu?
  5. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  6. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  7. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. being a Government Teacher? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  10. When the Bihar government is going to conduct TET exam for Urdu teacher?
  11. How can I do Ph.D distance course in Urdu? I have passed M.A in Urdu
  12. Qualifications required TGT in Home Science?
  13. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam for study PhD in Urdu?
  15. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Urdu) for a postgraduate Government Teacher? Eligibility to apply?
  17. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  18. What is the TGT syllabus? I have done PG in Urdu
23rd August 2016, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after M.A Urdu and computer course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed M.A in Urdu with distinction and have completed basic computer course with good marks. I want you to advice me a good government job for which I am eligible.
You have completed M.A degree, So you are eligible for government sector jobs like banking.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk and PO exam.

For clerk:-Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

For PO:-Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
4th April 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs after M.A Urdu and computer course

I have completed my m.a with urdu and english with 53% in 2016 so what can i do now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?