20th June 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs available for 12th Science(PCB) candidate having 80% marks?

Hello sir,
I have appear in 12th exam with PCB group and get 80% score. I belongs to poor family and can't study further. So, please tell me which type of Government job I can do after 12th?

23rd June 2016, 09:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government jobs available for 12th Science(PCB) candidate having 80% marks?

First of all I congratulated you for your outstanding performance in 12th board exam. You want to know about the government jobs after 12th standard.

Following are the govt. jobs in which you can apply after completing your 12th commerce:

--SSC CHSL

--SSC MTS

--LDC of any company

--SSC Stenographer

**All the above mentioned posts are recruited on 12th basis but the thing is that you have to qualify in the typing test too after qualifying in the written test to get the job.

>>But in my opinion you have to do graduation. After doing graduation you are eligible for more competitive exams such as banking sector exams etc. You can do graduation from distance mode which will be a better option for you.
23rd June 2016, 10:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for 12th Science(PCB) candidate having 80% marks?

Government jobs are not offered on the basis of marks in 10+2. So, you are not eligible to get jobs without qualifying in entrance examination.

Some of entrance examination to get government jobs are :-

SSC CHSLE.

NDA.

IB ( Intelligence Bureau).

Railway.

So, you can appear for these entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment for jobs.
24th June 2016, 08:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have appear in 12th exam with PCB group and get 80% score. I belongs to poor family and can't study further. So, please tell me which type of Government job I can do after 12th?
You have completed 12th standard with PCB with 80% marks, so you are eligible for government sector jobs like Railway Group D exam.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
24th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

The aspirant can get various state government jobs after 12th standard. For this you have to apply separately for each post as and when the notifications are released. You are eligible for Police Constable post in your state with 12th qualifications. You have to check the notification in your state and apply. The selection will be based on written test, physical fitness test and interview.

- You can appear for National Defence Academy (NDA) examination with 12th (PCB) qualification. The NDA examinations are conducted by UPSC. The website link is Official Website

- You can also appear for State Staff Selection Commission for various posts in state government like TNPSC. The website link is Official Website

- You can appear for examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The website link is Official Website
24th June 2016, 03:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There are not so many government jobs after 10+2 science but you are eligible to apply for following government job entrance examination:

*National Defence Academy entrance: You will be eligible for Indian Army because you have studied Biology. Only unmarried male candidates in age limit 16.5-19.5 years can apply for this exam.

*Other than NDA exam, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level examination and Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam. For both these exam, age limit is 18-30 years.

You can clear any of these exams to get good government job.
24th June 2016, 11:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th boards you can apply for some of the government examinations and after clearing the examination, you may be very well appointed as a government employee in the prospective field.

> Indian army

> Indian navy

> banks clerical

> ssc

> railways, etc.
27th May 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am Manish jaiswal and I wanted too become a doctor I am in 9th class which subject i choose in 11th and 12th and what I do for 12th class
21st June 2018, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I am pcb student and pass with 59 perc in 12 in cbse board so I just asked what job for me and what I am do for job
23rd July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I'm a PCB group student and let passed bsc with 52% I want to do government job. Please tell me best government job for me
Thanks you
14th December 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 and i belong to a middle class family can u teel me which form can i fill to get a government job and what is the requirements to pass it
5th July 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th science student pcb but i want to job on basis 12th
23rd January 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

H. I am in 10 class and i want to go for ias but i want to choose pcb because i am good in biology please recommend me what should i take after 12th, as i am not interested in maths and humanities both.
22nd August 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a engineering college student of first year can I get government jobs? If I get then which kind?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?