6th September 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs available for a candidate who has secured 79.3% in Intermediate?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my Intermediate with 793 marks on an average of 79.3 percentage. I want to apply for Government Jobs. Please tell me about it. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any government job if I have scored 79.3% marks in intermediate?
  2. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  3. Which government jobs are available for my while passing intermediate with 72%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for MCA if haven't taken Maths in 10+2?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  6. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?
  7. How can I get 12th certificate after completing 3 years Diploma? Date of examination?
  8. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  9. What is the age required in CPMT entrance exam?
  10. List Government jobs for students with 12th qualification in 83%?
  11. What government jobs can I get after scoring 92% marks in 12th?
  12. Career options in government sector after scoring 70% in intermediate?
  13. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Distance Education?
  15. Am I eligible for Job Opportunities being a candidate having secured 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  16. Part time job in Government sector for an OBC candidate who has secured 81.85% in H.S.?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) female student?
  18. Difference between General and NC OBC category?
10th September 2015, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for a candidate who has secured 79.3% in Intermediate?

On the basis of 12th qualification you have limited options available in government sector. Also, competition will be immense due to large number of candidates applying for it.

You can apply for SSC CHSL and stenographers post which is a clerical job. Then you have NDA exam if you want to become an officer. There is UPSC SCRA exam for those who are PCM passed out. Also there are jobs in India Postal department for which you can apply
11th September 2015, 12:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for a candidate who has secured 79.3% in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my Intermediate with 793 marks on an average of 79.3 percentage. I want to apply for Government Jobs. Please tell me about it. Thank you!
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible government exam like SCRA, NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?