5th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in class A group of companies after scoring 72% in BSc degree?

Hi im prashanth i have percentage of 87 in my 10th and 49.5 in my 12th
And 72% in my bsc degree will i get a job in class A group of companies
And

19th July 2012, 02:44 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Will I get a job in class A group of companies after scoring 72% in BSc degree?

you did not mention which subject here is information after i.t b.sc

you asked about job options in your studied subjects
in my view you should go for higher education if you can because after master's degree you can get better options and much better salary package
and you can go for
baking
railwarys
indian army
hpcl
bsnl
vsnl
ntpc
bhel
hp
hel
and amny more in it department and the salary is depends on the companies and posts first of all you go through the notification for the job

2. AFTER COMPLETING B.SC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY , YOU CAN APPLY FOR MANY JOBS LIKE ,

~~ TECHNICAL WRITER IN SOME PRIVARTE COMPANIES
~~ STIPENDIARY TRAINEES
~~ RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
~~ LECTURER JOB
~~ JRF
~~ RA , etC . .

EVEN YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FIOR ,
RRB EXAMS
BANK P.O. POST EXAMS
IAS , IPS EXAMS ,
POLICE S.I. POST , etc ..

SO, THERE ARE MANY OPPURTUNITIS FOR YOU AFTER COMPLETION OF B.SC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY .
SO, TRY TO SECURE MORETHAN 60% IN YOUR DEGREE. IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU ONLY .
SO, IT IS A GOOD OPTION TO DO A JOB .

IF YOU HAVE ANY PERSONNLE INTREST TO GO FOR HIGHER STUDIES , THEN YOU CAN GO FOR M.SC .
LATER , MANY GOVERNMENT JOBS ARE THERE FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN APPLY AFTER COMPETION OF M.SC .

3.Government Sector Jobs after B.Sc in Biochemistry
B.Sc in Biochemistry can look for variety of jobs in public sector. They can work as Biochemist in various public sector companies. Some of the public sector areas where these graduates can work as biochemistry are given below.

Scientific laboratories
Agriculture and fisheries
Hospitals
Universities
Forensic Science
Overseas Development
Public Health Laboratories
National Blood Services
Cancer research institutes
Environmental Pollution Control
22nd April 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job in class A group of companies after scoring 72% in BSc degree?

hi,i have completed my 12th with64.4%and b.sc math with 49.5% what I do after this
15th October 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam a b.sc CBZ student,10th 76%,puc 56%,b.sc 75%.iam interested in zoology can i get a government lecturer job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?