24th September 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for computer science graduate who is having experience in IT, HR and Sales fields?

Hello guys! I am a computer science graduate, and I have 10 months of IT experience: 8 months in sales field & 2 months in HR field, but now am thinking to switch to some government job. I request you to tell me how can I take this further, & to be frank I don't have much knowledge in government jobs. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a computer science graduate with 5 year experience get a government job?
  2. Scope after doing Masters in Economics?
  3. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  4. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  5. List of jobs in government sectors for computer science graduate?
  6. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which fields I can get Government Jobs after completion of 12th Class with Science and Maths and with an age of 18 years?
  8. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
  9. Can I study Forensic Science being a Computer Science graduate?
  10. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  12. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  13. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate?
  14. What are the jobs available for computer science graduate with 56%?
  15. Is there any government job for Computer Science graduate?
  16. Any government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates?
  17. What are the government jobs available for CSE graduate?
  18. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?
24th September 2016, 11:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs for computer science graduate who is having experience in IT, HR and Sales fields?

Job opportunities for BSC graduates in Computer Science in Government Sector:

Bank Jobs

Railway Jobs

Civil Services Exam

Police Department Jobs

Indian Army Jobs

Teaching

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

DRDO

ONGC

Selection Procedure

Written Test

Personal Interview
25th September 2016, 01:10 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government jobs for computer science graduate who is having experience in IT, HR and Sales fields?

First of all do not leave your job until you get the government job.Government job is not like private job where with the help of experience and interview you get the job. To get the government job you need to give entrance exam then interview. Even to get interview chance you must score good marks.Experience will count but not much. What I suggest you to buy employment news every week to get the update of governmet jobs.You must study with job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?