12th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?

Hi,

I am a computer science engineering graduate of year. what are the possible options I can apply for getting government job?? Can you please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?
  2. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  3. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering?
  7. What are the different government sectors in which a computer science graduate can apply after completion of engineering?
  8. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  9. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  10. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Which course I need to do next after completion of computer science engineering to get a job in central government?
  14. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  15. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.E Computer Science course?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
12th July 2016, 08:10 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?

There are plenty of opportunities for B.Tech (CSE) graduates.

->If you have good programming skills and good computer knowledge you can write GATE exam. There are several companies in public sector like BHEL, ONGC, NTPC, SAIL, BSNL in which recruitment is done using your GATE score.

->You can write Bank exams like IBPS and SBI.

->You can write Railway Recruitment Board exams if you want to work in railway sector.

->You can write Group exams.

->You can also write IAS, IES and IPS exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?