28th November 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs and their exams in Delhi, NCR regions after completing M.Pharmacy?

I have completed m.pharm want to know regarding govt. job in Delhi, NCR , whether there is any exam as UPSC or other to get govt. job?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?
  2. Government jobs for M.Pharma in Delhi NCR region? Eligibility for applying UPSE and other competitive exams to get government jobs?
  3. What are the government jobs available at Delhi NCR region?
  4. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  5. Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR?
  6. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Companies offering recruitment to B.Com graduate in Delhi and NCR?
  10. Which work is there for diploma electrical engineers in Railway Department?
  11. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  12. Do computer science engineers have any scope in PSU?
  13. Which are the colleges providing psychology course?
  14. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  16. Can I do part time in civil engineering? I have passed 12th
  17. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
  18. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
29th February 2016, 10:03 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Government jobs and their exams in Delhi, NCR regions after completing M.Pharmacy?

Yes, you have civil service exams conducted in Delhi. Union territory civil service conducts exams for recruitment of civil service officers in Delhi.
UPSC is the central examination conducted by the India for recruiting administrative officers. It is conducted every year.
Age limit is maximum of 30 yrs and relaxation is there for reserved candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?