1st July 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Government lecture job in diploma college after completing M.Tech?

I have completed my m.tech degree, so i want govt lecture job in diploma college? What to do for that govt job?

Related Questions:
  1. Government lecture job in diploma college after completing M.Tech? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
  3. Should I first clear the UGC-NET for becoming lecture in government colleges or I should directly apply for the same? I have done M.Tech degree
  4. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. How to get a job as a lecturer after completing MD Ayurveda?
  6. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  8. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  10. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  15. What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?
  16. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  17. What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?
  18. How to get Government job or fashion designer job after completing Textile processing diploma course?
2nd July 2015, 08:27 PM
mwh

Default Re: Government lecture job in diploma college after completing M.Tech?

You are eligible to become to lecturer in goverment polytechnic college as you completed post graduation.
You have to crack NET (National Eligibility test)EXAM conducted by UGC two time a year for selection of lecturers. It is objective type exam.
ELIGIBILITIES:
He must be Citizen of india.
He must have 55% in post graduation from recognised university.
No upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?