20th November 2011, 08:08 PM
RAKESH kataria

How may I get a job for teacher or clerk post? I belong to Rajasthan

teacher and clerk job
rakesh kumar saini father's name mannalal dhani premnagar post mau tehsil shrimadhopur district sikar state rajasthan pin code 332715(mobile no. 9887104208)

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for Teacher job in Rajasthan for women?
  2. Eligibility for Assistant Teacher, Librarian and Clerk posts in SSC?
  3. Can I do MSc chemistry from Rajasthan if I am a government teacher?
  4. Can I do MSc Chemistry if I am a government teacher in Rajasthan
  5. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  6. Suggest Railway or Teacher jobs for 11 passed students?
  7. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  8. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  9. What is the age limitation for OBC category to get a job as government teacher in Delhi after passing BEED
  10. Eligibility of getting Government jobs after B.Sc in Zoology and Botany?
  11. What are the vacancies available in Indian Army? I belong to Bhratpur Rajasthan
  12. Can i get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to MP?
  13. What is the possibility of getting a government job in railways or teaching job?
  14. Is joining TMB Clerk Post good after MSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get post graduate teacher job after completing B.Ed in Teaching subject?
  16. Job in Aaganwadi as a teacher or supervisor after MBA in Finance and B.Ed in commerce? -- [New]
  17. Is there any necessity to have Maths in 10th to qualify RPSC and to get third grade teaher job in Rajasthan ?
  18. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
31st July 2016, 11:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job for teacher or clerk post? I belong to Rajasthan

If you want to get the teacher job you have to appear and qualify in TET examination for Clerk post you can appear for SSC examination.

The minimum eligibility to appear for State TET is :-

Candidate must have minimum 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have Diploma in Education from any recognised university.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for TET entrance examination conducted by Rajasthan State Education Board.

For the recruitment in Clerk post you need to qualify in SSC examination such as CHSLE or even in the state SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?