4th December 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is Hindi mandatory subject in 10th standard to apply for government jobs?

My son​ in XIIth and is Dyslexic. Due to reading disability he was exempted for Hindi subject on our request from CBSC. But other than that he is very good in Maths. He might get Dyslexic quota. But since he has not taken Hindi in 10 std., I am afraid that he might not be considered in Government jobs. He is seriously thinking about it. He has got evaluation certificate from IHBAS also.
Please guide us whether he can get government job?

6th December 2017, 10:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Hindi mandatory subject in 10th standard to apply for government jobs?

No, it is not compulsory to pursue Hindi as main paper upto 10th std to get a government job other than some specific jobs.

So, there is no need to worry and ask your son to prepare for the entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs.

The common eligibility to appear in government job entrance examination is that candidate must have completed their 12th or bachelor degree.

There is also age bar to appear in various examination.
8th December 2017, 06:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Hindi mandatory subject in 10th standard to apply for government jobs?

I am happy to inform you that Hindi is not compulsory in class 10th for getting a Government job in the upcoming future.
So, do not worry about the matter as there is no such criteria.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the Government jobs of relevant fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?