3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Is Hindi in standard 10th mandatory for government jobs?

Is Hindi in standard 10th mandatory for government jobs? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required for applying the government job? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
4th July 2016, 03:01 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Hindi in standard 10th mandatory for government jobs?

Now a days minimum criteria to apply for the government jobs is graduation & for some it is 12th. It is not mandatory to have Hindi in class 10th. 10th class certificate is only to show that you have done 10th Board & to promote you further. But in real life it will not help you they way 12th & graduation certificate will help you.

So, complete your graduation first to apply for government jobs.
Eligibility:-

1.A candidate must be graduate from a recognized university.

2. Minimum age to apply for the job is 20 years

3. Maximum age to apply for the job is 30 years.

4. There are age relaxation as per the government guidelines.
4th July 2016, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such requirement for every government job. Only those government jobs where knowledge of Hindi language is extremely essential will ask for such requirement.

Hence, just make sure that you are applying for jobs where Hindi communication skills is not a requisite for the daily work.
5th July 2016, 05:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, Hindi is not a must in 10th standard to apply for government jobs. However as you have asked about the minimum criteria to apply for government jobs, therefore, I would like to say that you can even apply for various government jobs after completion of your 10th and 12th but it will be better if you first of all complete your graduation and the opt for any government jobs as it will increase your chances a well as scopes of applying for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?