9th June 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Government jobs after B.E Mechanical with 60% marks?

I have completed B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks. Am i eligible for applying in govt jobs ? What are the possible govt jobs available for me ?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  3. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  4. How can Mechanical engineers get a government job? I have scored 58% marks
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. How to join ISRO after finishing M.Tech or MS after scoring 85%?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  8. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  9. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  11. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  12. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Materials to prepare for government jobs?
  14. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  15. What are the government jobs after completing graduation in B.E Mechanical
  16. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  17. Eligibility for Government jobs for 40% visually challenged person and after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
9th June 2015, 01:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Government jobs after B.E Mechanical with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks. Am i eligible for applying in govt jobs ? What are the possible govt jobs available for me ?
After completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible for Banking sector jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
9th June 2015, 01:41 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Government jobs after B.E Mechanical with 60% marks?

Yes, you are eligible for various government jobs.

List of the government jobs that you are eligible after Mechanical engineering with 60% :
  • CDS ( For the post of Officer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force )
  • RRB recruitment ( For various posts in Indian Railways )
  • Civil Service Exam ( For post of officer in Central Government departments )

You can also apply in various Public Sector Undertaking like BHEL, NTPC, ONGC etc.
9th June 2015, 07:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the government jobs. Some of the government organizations which provide job opportunity for the B.E graduates.

Some of the examinations in which you can apply for are given below :

* SAIL.

* ONGC.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* IBPS.

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Sub-Inspector examination of Border Security Force.

* BHEL.

* HCL.

The minimum education qualifications for these exams are the candidates should pass the Graduation degree with 50% or above marks from any recognized University or Institution.
The candidates age should be between 18-23 years.
10th June 2015, 12:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you are eligible to apply for " Government Jobs " in your Core filed as well as in Central government jobs (In various sectors) . And some times there is a requirement of percentage for recruitment.

Eligibility to apply for Government jobs :

<> You must have completed Graduation from the recognized University with minimum 60% of marks.

<> There is a percentage relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

<> Age should be below 28 years for Technical field and 30 years for Various Sector jobs.

Most important thing is you can apply for Mechanical jobs with GATE score in various PSU's namely ONGC, IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, BSNL, SAIL, GAIL etc.,

Here we are giving you the different sector jobs available for B.Tech Mechanical students.

--> Banking Sector

--> Indian Railways

--> Staff Selection Commission

--> Civil Services

--> Defense Sector ( Especially Indian Air Force) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?