12th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government job after completion of M.Tech in Textile Technology?

Government jobs to consider after M.Tech in Textile Technology and how to apply for jobs ? Syllabus of the exam ? Salary packages? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government job after completion of M.Tech in Textile Technology? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  3. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?
  5. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  6. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  7. How to apply for SSC CGL exam after Graduation in Textile Technology?
  8. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  9. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  11. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  12. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  13. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  14. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  15. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  16. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  17. Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?
  18. Government job after passing diploma in Man Made Textile Technology?
15th April 2016, 11:04 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government job after completion of M.Tech in Textile Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Government jobs to consider after M.Tech in Textile Technology and how to apply for jobs ? Syllabus of the exam ? Salary packages? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!
After completion of M.tech course there are many jobs which you can get and as you have asked regarding government jobs, there are many and you can apply for the entrance exams for the getting into the respected posts. You can apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) which is all India exam conducted for candidates to join in various posts such as Civil services, defence services, engineering services and many other posts.

There are eligibility criteria which you need to possess in order to apply for them. Regarding the eligibility criteria's it includes:

# Nationality
# Age limit
# Martial Status (For some exams)
# Educational qualification
# Physical Standard (For some exams)

You can apply for exams such as Civil Services (IAS,IPS,IFS), Defence Services (NDA,CDS), Engineering services (IES) and many other exams.

The eligibility needed for civil services is candidate should have citizenship in India with an age limit of 21-30 years for general category candidate. There are relaxation for other category candidate and they are 5 yeas extra for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC. Regarding the educational qualification candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream of education. For IPS exam candidate need to be physically fit.

For NDA Exam, candidate should have a citizenship in India and must be an unmarried male candidate. Age limit needed is 16 1/2 - 19 1/2 years. Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education. Apart from all these candidate need to be physically fit.

Candidate who satisfies criteria for the exam is only eligible for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?