27th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Indian Air Force LDC recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I came to know that Indian Air Force is released a recruitment for Lower Division Clerk. I want to apply for this post. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me the application cost also. Thank you!

29th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Indian Air Force LDC recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment and Cost of Application:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no application fee available in order to apply for this recruitment. Hence, you can directly apply to this recruitment on or before the last date if you meet the certain educational qualification and age criteria.

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned instructions.
* You are required to download the application form first and then fill up the application form with the proper details.
* Then you should submit this duly filled and signed application form in the given prescribed format to the postal address that is given.
* Candidates belonging to SC/ OBC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen category are required to enclose the self attested photocopies of the certificate issued by the competent authority.
* Envelope containing the application must be superscribed "Application for the post of _____ in ___ Unit"

I am providing you the official notification below, and I suggest you to refer 4th number for more details.

Click here for Detailed Information
31st May 2018, 12:50 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply in Indian Air Force LDC recruitment? Cost of application?

Application Procedure to Apply for LDC in Indian Air Force.

>> Candidate should read the complete official recruitment carefully and find what is exactly needed to apply.

>> Candidate should have xerox sets of original documents of his/her 10th class, 12th class, any computer certificate, Diploma if any, Graduation if complete and other higher educational qualification.

>> Candidate should have proof of date of birth, current and permanent address proof, personal details like email, contact number.

>> Caste or Category certificate in case of candidates belong to reserved category and willing to get reservation under the job.

>> Domicile Certificate with one identity proof as AADHAR Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card etc.

>> Experience certificate if worked or working in any private or government industry and NOC as well from reputed authority.

>> Employment Registration Certificate if registered and passport size colour photograph not old means fresh.

Complete xerox of all documents and fill up application form in your own handwriting given in the notice and sign below the form and sign xerox copies of all documents and prepare a draft and add 5 rupees postage stamp on cover.

Send this application form to AOC - Indian Air Force Central Accounts Office Subroto Park New Delhi - 110010

There is no application fee required by the board so do not worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?