13th December 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Physiotherapy jobs under Central Government?

I am looking forward to get job as Physiotherapist in central government. So tell me how can i apply for the jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Physiotherapy jobs under Central Government? -- [New]
  2. Job options in Central Government in Physiotherapy sector?
  3. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  4. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  5. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs? How to prepare for written exam?
  6. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  7. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Master of Physiotherapy candidate?
  8. How to apply for Central government jobs after B.Sc Electronics?
  9. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  10. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs for women at the age of 36 under SC category?
  12. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  13. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  14. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  15. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  16. What is the age limit required for central government jobs?
  17. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?
  18. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
14th December 2015, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Physiotherapy jobs under Central Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to get job as Physiotherapist in central government. So tell me how can i apply for the jobs?
The candidate has to check the notifications from the government departments and organisations.
Then they have to apply for a suitable job.
You have to apply either online or offline for the job.

There are many job vacancies for the Physiotherapist in various Central Government organisations.
The aspirant can work in Defence Forces, Education Sector, Government Hospitals, Community Health Centres, Education Sector, Centre for Physically and Mentally Challenged, Occupational Health Centres, Sports Centres, Universities and Colleges etc.

You can also find the central government job details in the websites.
19th July 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How to fill of physiotherapist form?
14th September 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for physiotherapy government exam
Which is going to be held on 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?