17th November 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SI post in Indian Army if retired from JCO post of Indian Army?

Hello sir, I am a Ex service man, I worked in Indian Army for 28 years for JCO post. Now, I want to apply for SI post. How I can apply for it? Is it possible then send me detail on email [email protected]

2nd December 2016, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SI post in Indian Army if retired from JCO post of Indian Army?

First of all you have to make sure that you fulfill the age criteria for SI post after getting the necessary age relaxation according to your service period. There is age relaxation available for ex servicemen category and that takes the upper age limit to 40 years for SI post.

Hence, if you fulfill the age criteria after 28 years of service in Army, then surely you can apply for SI post.
10th August 2021, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for SI post in Indian Army if retired from JCO post of Indian Army?

Sir, Iam Ex subedar from Indian Army I seveved from Indian Army 28 years my education qualification civil SSLC and Army Graduate I want any suitable job from Indian Railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?