16th February 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join para commando after 12th commerce?

Sir, my hearty request to you, I'm Ayush Rathore. I am studying in 12th class with commerce background. I am very interested to join para commando but because If I choose wrong subject thats why. So, what to do? Sir, please give me one chance.

17th February 2017, 02:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join para commando after 12th commerce?

In order to join Para Commando after successful completion of 12th Class, you are required to follow a certain procedure. In order to join Para Commando, yo are required to join Indian Army first of all as an officer or soldier and then you may go ahead with Para Commando. So to get in to Indian Army and ultimately to Para Commando you are required to appear in NDA Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The basic educational qualification required for the NDA Recruitment is "12th Class" from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern. Or else you may join Para Commando on the basis of CDS (Combined Defence Services) as an Officer and for this recruitment that basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. With present qualification you may join Para Commando through NDA and qualify in SSB Interview.
17th February 2017, 09:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 12th with commerce stream so you are eligible to appear in NDA exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year and for that you have to appear in the entrance exam to become para commando.
Age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
For more information you can go to the official website of UPSC:
http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th April 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

If we complete 12th with english, data entry operation, physics, chemistry and maths subject there is chance to became a indian army through para commando?
27th May 2017, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I'm Amitashan and i am read in class 10 i love biology and i'm interested to join to INDIAN PARATROOPER. How can I do this?
30th June 2017, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir
Sir I want to became indian para militiry force then how can I make it,thankyou and jai hind sir.
6th July 2017, 12:23 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my hearty request to you, I'm Ayush Rathore. I am studying in 12th class with commerce background. I am very interested to join para commando but because If I choose wrong subject thats why. So, what to do? Sir, please give me one chance.
As you have completed your 12th with commerce stream so you are eligible to appear in NDA exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year and for that you have to appear in the entrance exam to become para commando.
Age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
For more information you can go to the official website of UPSC:
http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th June 2020, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello everyone I am currently studying in 11th class with stream commerce without maths and i love to serve indian army
Can i join para military?
Please tell qualifications for it
22nd August 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello .. I am studying in class 11 with commerce without maths... can i join PARA SPECIAL FORCES
8th September 2020, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm Shamil from kerala , sir I completed 2 commerce,
Is that possible to joining para sf?
10th September 2020, 11:10 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: How to join para commando after 12th commerce?

As you have completed your 12th with commerce stream so you are eligible to appear in NDA exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year and for that you have to appear in the entrance exam to become para commando. Age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
28th June 2021, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 from arts stream I want to join special forces of india whether it's Marcos or nsg any task force, please tell how to
9th August 2021, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have only height 5.5 so how i can join a para commando
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?