1st August 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How to become RTO officer after DME? How to study and which books to refer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in DME third year. Sir I want to become a RTO officer. Please tell me what is the criteria for RTO officer. How to study and which books to refer. Please help me my email id is - [email protected]

1st December 2017, 03:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become RTO officer after DME? How to study and which books to refer?

In order to become RTO officer, you are first required to the latest eligibility criteria that is required.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for the post of RTO officer is "Diploma in Automobile Engineering" or "Diploma in Mechanical Engineering" from a recognized university.

>> As you are pursuing third year of Diploma in Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Some of the recommended books are,

() Lucent's Samanya Gyan PB by M.N.Avadhanalu

() Objective General Knowledge and Current Affairs by Disha Experts (For All competitive Exams)

() Pratiyogita Darpan General Studies

Besides, all these I suggest you to refer your Diploma 1st, 2nd and 3rd years core concepts in order to score well in this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?