21st April 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply in PSSSB DEO recruitment for B.Com graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have done B.Com and I want to apply in PSSSB DEO recruitment. Can you please tell me what qualification is required to apply? Please let me know immediately.

22nd April 2016, 06:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in PSSSB DEO recruitment for B.Com graduate?

Educational Qualification required for PSSSB DEO Recruitment:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PSSSB DEO Recruitment with B.Com qualification. But besides that you need to possess some other eligibility criteria. Here is the detailed criteria required to apply for PSSSB DEO Recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As any degree is mentioned, yes B.Com candidates are also eligible.

>> You must have studied Punjabi at level up to Graduation.

>> You must possess 120 hours course with experience in the use of Personal Computer on Information Technology (or) O level certificate in Computer Information Technology. So make sure you have the above said certificate with knowledge in order to be eligible.
22nd April 2016, 09:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in PSSSB DEO recruitment for B.Com graduate?

The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) recruits the eligible candidates for the posts like Clerk and Data Entry Operator (DEO).

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 18-37 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* A computer Information Technology course equivalent to 'O' level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of government of India.

If you have computer information technology course certificate, then you are eligible for the DEO post.
2nd June 2022, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, final semester student can apply this post psssb VDO,DEO and Tax inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?