19th November 2016, 11:52 AM
kr1967

How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to apply for Genetic Engineering so I want to know the procedure to apply for Genetic Engineering. What is the eligibility criteria required and what will be the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  3. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  4. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  5. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  6. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  7. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  9. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria required for admission in class 1? What is the fee structure of CBSE Board Schools?
  11. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after passing 12th with 79%?
  12. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  14. Fee structure for genetic engineering? How many years does it take? Any colleges in Mumbai for genetic engineering?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for Merchant Navy after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?
  17. What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?
  18. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
20th November 2016, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Genetic Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as Genetics as part of the biology from a recognised board. You need to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examination conducted by the respective authority for getting admission in Genetic engineering course. The fee structure for Genetic Engineering course varies from university to university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?