16th November 2016, 01:57 PM
Manohar10

Can I join the Indian Army after completing MBA? What is the procedure for joining?

Respected Sir, I have completed my MBA and now I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know can I join the Indian Army after completing MBA? Please tell me the procedure to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  3. How can I join the Indian Army after completing class 10th? Do I have to complete Graduation for joining the Indian Army?
  4. Application procedure to join Indian Army at the age of 24 after MCA with 70% marks?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech? I am doing bachelors degree in electronics and communication(2nd Year)
  6. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Army after B.Tech?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  9. How to join Indian Army being a girl and gold medalist in high jump?
  10. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  11. Can I join the Indian Army after completing B.tech in Mining scoring 65% marks? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army? -- [New]
  12. How to join Indian Army? Procedure to join?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  14. How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th computer science? Is there any examination to join India Army after completing 12th
  15. How can I join Indian Army if secured 70% in 10th and pursuing 12th Science?
  16. How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Army as a doctor afte completing MBBS? Can i do PG while serving in Army?
20th November 2016, 02:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Army after completing MBA? What is the procedure for joining?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. If your age is below 25 years then you can apply for Combined Defence Services to join any defence academy listed below:

>>Indian Air Force academy: 19-23 years.

>>Indian Naval academy: 19-22 years.

>>Indian Military Academy: 19-24 years.

>>Officer's Training Academy: 19-25 years.

For IMA and OTA, candidate from any bachelor's degree is eligible. In case of Air Force and Naval academy, bachelor's degree in science with Mathematics or Physics or bachelor's degree in engineering is required.

The first stage of examination is written test followed by Service Selection Board. For any more information about CDS examination, visit http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?