5th November 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th at present, after completing it I want to pursue a career in Genetic Engineering. I want to know how can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  2. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after passing 12th with 79%?
  3. Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  5. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?
  6. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  7. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  8. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  9. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  11. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  12. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  13. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  15. What should I do to study Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th PCM?
  16. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  17. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
6th November 2016, 03:00 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?

Genetic engineering is a course which has scope in medical industry so you can purely invite to do Genetic Engineering.

* To study B.tech course in Genetic engineering you must have the subjects Math,Physics,Chemistry and Biology.

* And also you can also study 3 years degree course B.s in Genesis,as your wish.
* Admission for B.tech Genetic Engineering through entrance exam only.

List of Entrance exams to apply Genetic Engineering:

* All India Common Entrance Test
* All India Engineering Entrance Exams
* All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance exams
* Assam Joint entrance Test in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
* Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
* Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Entrance Exam
* International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Entrance Exam
* Jawaharlal Nehru University Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology Entrance Exam (JNU EEE)
* SRM University Genetic Engineering Entrance Exam
* Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) Genetic Engineering Entrance Exam

So apply any entrance exam and join the college which location you need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?