26th February 2017, 07:37 PM
vindhyal

What is the procedure to apply for Merchant Navy after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Merchant Navy so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Merchant Navy after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  2. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  3. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing BBA course?
  4. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  6. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?
  7. How can I become a Merchant Navy after completing B.Com? What is the Physical criteria required?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
  11. Can I apply for Merchant Navy as a Desk Cadet after completing class 12th (Biology)?
  12. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  17. Procedure to apply for merchant navy entrance exam? Date of availability of forms?
  18. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
15th August 2017, 12:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Merchant Navy after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?

For joining Merchant Navy the required minimum qualification is candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 60% to appear for examination.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination. Candidates after qualifying in examination have to go through medical test before going for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?