9th December 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?

Respected Sir, My name is Pragam and I am studying in class 12th. I want to pursue B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science). How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course? Please reply on my Email. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  2. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do M.Sc Astrophysics from top institutions after completing B.Sc with 80%? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  5. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  6. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?
  7. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  8. How can I study Mater of Astrophysics course after B.Sc in Mathematics? Where should I go for it?
  9. Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for astrophysics course after completion of B.Sc course? Which college to apply?
  11. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  12. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  13. Which Colleges in Kerala offer B.Sc in Forensic Science? How can I apply for admission? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to study M.Sc in Astrophysics after completing B.Sc in Geology?
  15. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years?
  16. Can I do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Applied Science with computers
  17. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  18. Which colleges in Raipur offer BAMS course? How can I get admission in the college after completing class 12th?
21st December 2016, 02:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?

Candidates who are interested to pursue B.Sc in Astrophysics should have completed their 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects from a recognized board. candidates should have scored good marks in both Physics and Mathematics subjects. Most of the reputed institutes conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. Hence, if you score well in the examination then you can get admission to pursue B.Sc in Astrophysics.

Here are some of the colleges/universities offering courses in Astrophysics:

> Andhra University.

> University of Lucknow.

> University of Kolkata.

> University of Chennai.

> Shivaji University.

> Tezpur University.

> Gulbarga University.

> JNTU College of Engineering.

> SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences.

> Patiala University.

> Indian Institute of Science.

> Harish Chandra Research Institute.

> Raman Research Institute.

> Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.

> Osmania University.

> Birla Institute of Technology.

> Bangalore University.

> Indian Institute of Astrophysics etc.
31st October 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?

Can I do masters in astrophysics, after bsc in computer?
7th February 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can i join in bsc astrophysics after completing plus two? Is there any entrance exam please reply to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?