19th April 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Career with LLB course so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? How much should I score in class 12th for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for LLb procedure after completing class 12th? Are other degree courses required for applying?
  2. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  5. How can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study LLB for Science student?
  8. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  9. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  10. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  11. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  12. What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?
  13. Can I do LLB after passing 12th and completing 1 year B.Com under Punjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for High Court Judge recruitment exam directly after completing BA LLB course? What is the pattern and mode of exam?
  15. What is the procedure to become a Journalist after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  16. In which all entrance exams can I apply after completing class 12th (PCMB)?
  17. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
  18. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
19th April 2017, 05:58 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th?

Common Law Admission Test is an entrance examination which is conducted by many universities for admissions in under-graduate and post graduate degree programs.

One of other option is

Law Common Entrance Test is conducted by many institutes in state off Andhra Pradesh for admission in LLB program.
19th April 2017, 06:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and for candidates who want to pursue law course after 12th have to pursue B.A LLB course.

The duration of course will be of 5 years. The minimum required qualification to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognsied board.

There is no limitation on stream of 12th board.

But, the age limit and minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course varies with entrance examination.

So, kindly visit official website of respective institute in which you want to get admission.
19th April 2017, 06:54 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

After intermediate if you want to join LLB, you need to take LLB 5 years course. For this, you need to apply for LLB 5 years entrance exam by paying a fee prescribed by respective state university.
To be eligible for LLB 5 years course candidate should secure aggregate of 45% in 12th standard with any stream. 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates in aggregate marks percentage.
To join the in LLB 5 years course should secure 35% marks in the entrance exam. In the entrance exam there will be 120 questions, related to arithmetic aptitude, general awareness, English etc.,
19th April 2017, 07:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Intermediate is not sufficient for pursuing LLB degree. Candidate need to pass graduation with at least 45% aggregate.
There is no any upper age limit.
You can pursue from either regular mode or distance mode.
19th April 2017, 07:53 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

To get admission in Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) you have to give Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which is conducted by NLU. Candidates who have completed their intermediate with minimum of 45% marks can apply for this exam. You can fill the online application form on the official website of CLAT :

http://www.clat.ac.in

Thanks
19th April 2017, 08:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and the same is a bachelor degree course after pursuing which one heads towards becoming a lawyer.

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you are eligible for pursuing LLB course of five years and for pursuing the same course from top universities like National Law Universities ( NLUs ), Delhi University ( DU ), Banaras Hindu University ( BHU ), etc. you need to qualify entrance examination like CLAT, DU LLB entrance examination, BHU UET, etc. .

For appearing CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) the minimum aggregate required in Class 12th is 45% where for DU LLB entrance examination and BHU UET it is 50%.

For details about these examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.clat.ac.in, www.du.ac.in and www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?