4th July 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the post of Mechanical Engineer in Railway Service Commission?

Hello friends
Please tell me how to apply for
railway service commission for
mechanical engineering posts??????????
please tell me soon thank you

3rd January 2016, 06:56 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of Mechanical Engineer in Railway Service Commission?

There is nothing called Railway Service commission in India, there is only Indian Railways.
Railways is one of the best department in India to work for and it is the most populous industry in India. It has been the backbone of India and the largest network in the world.
Posts including Technical or Non Technical recruitment is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. Sports Quota also preferred in Railways.
You can apply for JE/ SSE posts in Railways which will be periodically posted in their website.
LOCO-Pilot is the job for Train driver for which the minimum qualification is a degree and nothing else. Training will be provided whatever your course is concerned.

Paper Pattern:
You have to prepare technical aspects in terms of all engineering field like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer Science.
General Knowledge will also be a part of the questions. Analytical skills will also be checked.

Recent Notifications:
RRB non technical recruitment notification 03/2015 is to fill 18252 Guard, Station Master, Clerk, Assistant, Apprentice Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?