8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for male constables in Punjab Police? Physical standard required to apply?

Hello Friends, I want to apply in Punjab Police Constable recruitment. Kindly tell me what physical standard is required for applying in this recruitment? And how many vacancies are available for male constable?

8th June 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for male constables in Punjab Police? Physical standard required to apply?

The total number of vacancies available for male constables in District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre in Punjab Police is 6252. The vacancies for male constables in District Police Cadre is 3751 and in Armed Police Cadre, it is 2501.

Physical Standards required to apply for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment process are mentioned below :-

Minimum Height
--> Male Candidate :- 5’ 7” (5 feet 7 inches)
--> Female Candidate :- 5’ 3” (5 feet 3 inches)
8th June 2016, 08:58 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for male constables in Punjab Police? Physical standard required to apply?

Punjab Police has recently released the notification for the recruitment of police constable. You are interested to know about the number of vacancies and physical standard required for applying in this recruitment.

Educational qualification: Student should possess minimum 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/ University and must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.

Age Limit: 18 to 28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Number of Vacancies for male candidates:

>> In District police cadre- 3751

>>In Armed police cadre- 2501

>>Total vacancies-6252

Physical standard: Candidate must possess a minimum height of 5 feet 7 inch.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST), personality test followed by interview.

>>If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement. In my opinion you have to fill the application form before the last date i.e 21st June 2016.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf punjab police constable recruitment.pdf(608.3 KB, 60 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?