17th March 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I cancel my election duty?

I have fracture in my foot and I also have a medical certificate from civil surgeon. He advised me on bed rest. There is a plaster in my foot. So, tell me how to cancel my election duty?

20th March 2017, 12:32 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I cancel my election duty?

It seems almost impossible that you will get leave as during election time many person apply for leave and show the not so genuine issue and election commission straight away reject it. So it is better to go in person with the help of some one else to the office of election commission and submit the letter of fact to the head of the department so that they can believe and will grant you the leave as you are directed to take bed rest.

20th March 2017, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I cancel my election duty?

If you are not fit to attend election duty, then you can contact the higher authority and apply for leave for those days. I don't think they will deny you leave, if your situation is not good to do such duty at present.

Hence, just contact the higher officer for any such issues. Only higher authority has the rights to grant you leave.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?