18th April 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I get the Army Officer's job?

sir,

i am just finish my bcom with 76% and i am passing my 10 2 with PCM at 80%. i just want to know how can i get the army's officer job. please help me to guide a right way. i am 22 year old.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer correspondence MCA course in Army Officers? Fee structure of the course?
  2. Territorial Army officers exam paper pattern?
  3. Previous years papers of Territorial Army officers entrance exam
  4. How can a girl apply for officers rank in Indian Army with commerce stream without Maths?
  5. What's the recruitment procedure as officers in aviation research center for retired short service officers of Army? What's the educational qualification required for the same? What's the exam date for the same?
  6. How to join Indian Army for officers post?
  7. Criteria for admission in Army Dental Corps? Date of sale of application forms? Is there any preference given to the wards of Army Officers?
  8. Will there be any Job Opportunities after the completion of B-Pharmacy in Army?
  9. How to join in Indian Army for officers post? I am pursuing graduation
  10. Selection procedure for officers in Indian Army or Indian Airforce? What is the educational qualification?
  11. What are the various career options in Army field after B.Com?
  12. How to get domicile certificate for children of army officers?
  13. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  14. Where to download territorial army officers recruitment solved question papers?
  15. Which are the powerful jobs available in India?
  16. What is the pay scale for CDS or NDA Army officers
  17. Maximum age limit for Haryana Public Service Commission Executive Branch? Any exemption for army officers?
  18. Army Soldier job for without Matric? -- [New]
19th April 2014, 04:24 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get the Army Officer's job?

You can get the Army Officer jobs through cracking Army Entrance Examination. Entrance Examination are IMA, OTA and NCC Special Entry Examination. To apply for IMA and OTA Examination you need to crack the Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Minimum Education qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The candidate age should between 19 years to 24 years and no upper age limits is applicable for this examination. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. For OTA Exam both the male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

For NCC Special Entry Exam, the candidate must have a completed degree course with 50% from a recognized University and final year of degree course may also eligible. But the candidate must have a NCC Senior Division B Certificate. Age should between 19 years to 25 years. Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply.
19th April 2014, 08:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get the Army Officer's job?

You have been mentioned that you have confusion your bachelor degree in B.Com in 76 percentage of marks and also you have been considered that your intermediate level course mark that is you have complete your intermediate degree with 80 percentage of marks with the subject of physics, chemistry, mathematics which percentage is necessary for your future. Now you want to be a army officer what you have mentioned, now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have questioned in the above in the forum.

I am sorry to say you that there are no direct post in the officers post of army it is a promotion post of Armour officers and also I am sorry to say you that you can not appear the job in army sector because you mentioned that you have 22 years old but for appearing army post you have only the age between 19 to 20 years.

You are a very brilliant student so my suggestion is for you that be prepared for competitive examination for the government job. And you have passed your bachelor degree so if you are interested in civil service examination you can also be prepared for it so that you get this job easily so always be study well a suitable future is waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?