11th April 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of 10th standard from ICSE board?

I am 10th class pass my father died 2nd, 3rd year before so I want to do job i have pass class 10 with ICSE board. What is the best way to get the Government job? Can you give me the procedure which would be required for the same?

12th April 2015, 12:10 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of 10th standard from ICSE board?

List of jobs you can apply after 10th class :
  • Lab Assistant
  • Fireman
  • Lower Division Clerk
  • ECG Technician
  • District Staff Officer
  • Naik
  • Railway Tickert Collector
  • Community Worker
  • Weaving Master
  • CSBO Grade II
  • Despatch Rider

Just watch employment news for more job opportunities.

Just get the application form online of the desired post. Fill in the form and send it to related authority.
12th April 2015, 12:34 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of 10th standard from ICSE board?

Dear there are few jobs which requires 10th qualification as a minimum eligibility condition so you can apply for such jobs and get a government job :

SSC - Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Examination :

SSC conduct MTS examination every year which requires age of the candidate should be between 18-27 years.

There are just two steps to qualify for the job which are following :

SSC MTS Preliminary Examination of objective type pattern :

English Language - 50 questions for 50 marks
Quantitive Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks
General Knowledge - 25 questions for 25 marks
General Intelligence and Reasoning - 25 questions for 25 marks

Total 150 objective type questions for 150 marks.

SSC MTS Mains Descriptive Type examination :

This test is consist of Eassy/ Precis/ Letter Writing in Either Hindi or English as per the choice of candidate and qualifying in this test is also necessary to get qualified for the job.

Final merit list is prepared on the basis of performance in Prelims and Mains exam.

Indian Railways Ticket collector jobs : Only 10th passed is required and age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.

Indian Railways Group D posts examination : This recruitment is also conducted every year by various Railway Zones so you should apply for the job of Group D in Railways.

To enter railway, you need to qualify this test then physical efficiency test is conducted for Group D posts and passing in both stages is compulsory to get the job.

Nationalized Banks sub staff recruitment :
All nationalized banks recruits sub staff on 10th basis for general duty and work of the office premises so you can join just by qualifying interview process.

MTS/ Helpers are recruitment in other departments as well so you should keep in touch with latest government jobs and keep applying.
15th April 2015, 11:38 AM
Ashwakh

With 10th standard as qualification , you can apply for some government jobs .

~ You can apply for the Post of Soldier in Indian Army

~ You can apply for the post of Security Gaurd in Reserve bank of india.

~ You can apply for the post of Conistables/Fireposts in CISF

~ You can apply for the post of Steward/Cook in Indian navy

~ You can apply for the post of Office attendent in Sarva haryana Gramin bank

~ You can apply for the post of Conistable in Indo tibetian Border police force
13th November 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for mpsc exam after 10th?
28th August 2020, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Student of icse board got chance to study MBbs . Whether that student will get chance to govt. Medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?